Foodbuzz

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Reflections and Seasonal Thoughts



I have taken some time to reflect on my blogging as well as the blogging community.  In general, blogging can have its ups and downs.  However, my overall thought is that it was a good decision to move forward and go public with my blog this year. The positive aspects of blogging far outweigh the downs.

Also, as much as I would like to, there really is not enough hours in the day to pay tribute to all the food blogger friends that have enriched my life in these past months with their friendship as well as knowledge.  I am glad to be a part of the community and I appreciate each and every one of you.

I have said it before and I will say it again.  In my book, you are all top 9! Congrats and well deserved!

Also, I wanted to give a big shout out of thanks to Balvinder (aka Neetu) at Gluten Free Food for giving me the Fabulous Blog Award.  She does have some talent in the kitchen and it is reflected in each of her posts.  There is quite of bit of variety there, so I am sure you will find something to your liking, so hop on over to Gluten Free Food and introduce yourself if you have not yet!

Now, before you get deep into celebrating, I wanted to also take a moment to say have a safe and wonderful holiday!  Until we meet again in the blogosphere.....